Forming your own group with like-minded people is the best way to get some performance experience so we’ve created the Bring Your Own Team night.
How to form your own team:
- Get together with friends, fellow students, or anyone you have been wanting to try longform improv with.
- Create a team (with a name and everything).
- Rehearse (if you want to). Any longform structure that lasts no more than 15-20 minutes.
- Show up at Circus no later than 7:45 p.m on the night of the show to submit your team name.
- If your team name is drawn, do the best 15-minute set that your team can do!
Don’t have a team? That’s okay, put your name in a hat. We’ll close out the night with a blender team, led by a member of Rebel Chicken. Not sure what longform improv is? There are lots of resources on the web. Here are some books you might want to read.